Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/19/2010

Only had one class today. It's kind of nice. Tate is headed for the mission home tomorrow. I find it kind of weird that he is my nephew and he is heading on his mission before me. The semester is about half over. That's just as crazy. I have been so tired lately. More so when I get back to the appartment. I seem to just fall asleep on the floor like its the most comfortable thing in the world. Anyway my costume or however you spell that word is kind of tight. Like it's not a muscle shirt but when I raise my arms then the shirt comes up so I have to wear a shirt under it. You know I wish life was different. I feel like I was born into the wrong world. Like I suppose to live in different world but that will never happen. I just see those movies and yes I know their just movies but sometimes I wish my life was as interesting as that. To me I just go about my day and since I have no idea on what else to do I walk around like a zombie. Just going about the day like a lifeless thing. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment