Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/7/2010

I'm pretty tired this morning. All of my alarms went off and I just kept hiting that button. I finally got up around 7:10. I'm still really tired. I wish I could make some more friends but I doubt that will happen. The other day we did this Mr. LDSBC survey who we thought was the most popular guy here at the school. It reminded me of Mr. West Jeff. Really dumb and who really cared. It seemed like we were voting for homecoming king all over again. I mean yeah you get to vote for your friends but in the end when your older no one is going to care anyway.
I can't wait for a break from school. I need it so bad. My body is screaming at me to go back to bed and to get something to eat. I haven't had time to eat breakfast and I am starving. Lunch isn't going to happen either.

No comments:

Post a Comment